Shop from anywhere with virtual appointments and distant sales
Open Today: 10:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:30Open Today: 10:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:30Open Today: 10:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:30Open Today: 10:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:30Open Today: 10:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:30Open Today: 10:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 17:30Open Today: 10:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 17:30
90, Rue Joseph Vallot
74400 Chamonix Mont-Blanc
04 50 54 23 80
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 - 12:3014:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 12:3014:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 12:3014:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 12:3014:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 12:3014:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 13:0014:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 13:0014:00 - 17:30|
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
In-Store Services Available
- Check if the item you’re looking for is available and reserve it for our try-on in-store service. After having checked the item’s current availability, one of our Client Advisors will contact you to confirm that the item is in stock and reserved for you to purchase, for a limited period of time.
- You’re at a Moncler store and you can’t find an item? The size or colour you’re looking for is no longer available? Check its availability online with one of our Client Advisors, who will help you search categories on our website and finalise your purchase.
- When you place your order online, you can choose the preferred location to pick up your item and set, together with one of our Client Advisors, the preferred pick-up time.
- You can return items purchased online to any of our stores, where a Client Advisor, after having checked the quality of the items received, will fill in the relevant forms and return the item for you.
- You can exchange items purchased online at any of our stores, where a Client Advisor, after having checked the quality of the items returned, will show you other options available in terms of style, colour or size, and will exchange the items.
- Our Client Advisors are waiting to show you our collections. Make a request for them to contact you and schedule a one-on-one session in the boutique or virtually through a video call.
Live the Moncler Genius Experience
One house different voices
One House, Different Voices. Eight collections, eight designers and other exceptional collaborations for a creative experience that goes beyond the boundaries of fashion.
The Moncler boutique in Chamonix 90, Rue Joseph Vallot is a unique space where the story of the Brand comes to life, reflecting alpine inspiration and state-of-the-art performance expertise. Our client associates will happily welcome customers, sharing in their discovery of the newness in the down jackets, coats, apparel and accessories collections.