Our purpose is to guarantee your full satisfaction. If, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with your order on the US site, you may exercise your right to cancel your purchase and return any unused purchased products. You must inform us of your decision to cancel and can do so by: (a) using the online return form available on the website (the “Return Form”); or (b) Contacting us through our online contact form or online free number within twenty (20) days from the date on which you received the purchased product (or for purchases of multiple products, the date of which you received the last product) from the US Site, or, if the “Pick up in boutique” (if available) option was selected at the time of purchase, from the date of pick-up of the order at the boutique. Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded.
In the event you will be shipping your return, please complete the Return Form available on the web site in the Client Service area, in order for us to provide you with a Return Number.
Alternatively, you can also decide to return products directly to one of the Moncler boutiques listed on moncler.com and present the products to a sales assistant within twenty (20) days of the date the products were received.
Cancellation before shipping
Please note that, as soon as you confirm your purchase online, we begin preparing the order to ensure timely delivery. Should you need to cancel your order before the shipping has taken place, you have to promptly contact us through our online contact form or online free number and we will do our best to accommodate your request, on condition that the packing of the garments has not been initiated yet. In case the order has been shipped already and could not be cancelled, you will be anyhow entitled to return or exchange your selected item/s according to the terms of the present Policy.
Terms and conditions of return
The product you wish to return:
- except in the case of a return via delivery of products to one of the Moncler boutiques, can be sent back to us only after you have completed and submitted the online Return Form available on the store.moncler.com US Site within twenty (20) days of delivery or, if at the time of purchase you selected the "Pick up in boutique" option, by the date of pick-up at the point of sale; by completing and submitting our online Return Form you will receive your Return Number, which you must include on your return shipping label;
- must be unused, unworn, unwashed and in the same condition in which it was received by you;
- must have all disposable seals still attached and intact;
- must be returned complete with all of its parts and accessories;
- must be sent in its original packaging;
- must be shipped back to our fulfillment house within twenty (20) days of the date of delivery or, if you choose to return the products directly to a Moncler boutique, they must be delivered to the Moncler boutique within twenty (20) days of the date when the merchandise was received; and
- must be sent in one single shipment; products that belong to the same order must be returned to us at the same time;
- must be shipped from the United States.
In case you decide to return products directly to a Moncler boutique indicated on moncler.com/us, therefore without waiting to mail them from your home, you will not have to incur any costs and it will be not necessary to fill out the online Return Form. Instead, it will be sufficient to return the products, the original packaging and the delivery note to a client advisor at such Moncler boutique within twenty (20) days of receiving the products.
The client advisor will check that the products still have their tags attached and conform to the conditions indicated in the Terms and Conditions of Sale. If defects are found during a preliminary check, the client advisor will not be able to accept the products and will ask you to contact Moncler Client Service directly. If no defects are found during this check, the client advisor will fill out the Return Form, take the product(s), place them in their original packaging and affix the pre-printed label to it so that the items can be returned to the Moncler.
It is understood that the client advisor only conducts a preliminary check on the products and that dropping off products in the store does not imply that the return has been accepted by Moncler. Once received the products at our warehouse, we will check that the products comply with the terms and conditions indicated in the previous paragraph. We will then inform you by email if the return is accepted.
If all of these conditions are satisfied, we will refund the value of the returned product(s), sales tax included. If you prefer you can send the return at your expense, with a courier of your choice. We will not issue any refunds for returns that do not satisfy all of the conditions indicated above; provided, however, that you will have the option to request within thirty (30) days of being notified that you are not entitled to a refund that your merchandise be shipped back to you, at your own cost, in the condition in which it was received by Moncler’s fulfilment house. If you do not request the return of your merchandise within said thirty-day period, you authorize Moncler, and any of its affiliates or agents, to dispose of such merchandise as it sees fit.
Without limiting the paragraph above, the cancellation right set out above does not apply to:
- sealed products unsealed by you following delivery, where return of such products is unsuitable due to health protection or hygiene reasons;
- products comprising sealed audio or video recordings or computer software, if the product becomes unsealed after delivery;
- products which are made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
- products which have become inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
After Moncler has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an email that the returned products have been accepted. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the US Site. If you paid by credit card, refund times will depend on the credit or debit card company’s policies. Be aware that the refund date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment, therefore you will not be charged any interest fees. If you paid by PayPal (where available), refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The date of reimbursement to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card. For payment made by bank transfer, you will be refunded the amount you paid for the products returned to the Bank account used for the purchase; the time needed for refunding depends on the information you provided in your order; normally refunds take place within fourteen (14) calendar days. Please remember it is necessary to have a Bank account in order to receive a refund for bank transfer orders. We offer no refunds on any products designated on this site as non-returnable. You may be liable for, and we may deduct from any refund due to you, any diminution to the value of the returned products caused by your handling of the products, save to the extent necessary to ascertain the characteristics, functions or nature of the products.
All of our products come with an identification tag with a disposable seal. Please try your item on before removing the tag and seal, since we do not accept returns once the disposable seal has been removed, broken or damaged in any way. Shoes come with a sticker under the sole; if you remove or alter this sticker, you may no longer return your purchase.
Your return can be sent to us by UPS, using the pre-printed label which you can find within the original shipment. Please visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US to find the UPS drop-off location nearest to you. If you prefer you can send the return at your expense, with a courier of your choice. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to products if you ship your return without using UPS.
You will be also entitled to exchange the purchased products (other than personalized products) with other products, in place of receiving a refund of the relative sum, subject to the following conditions:
- You must select on our website, in the order detail page, the exchange on line option (“Exchange Your Order”) and specify the reason for the exchange;
- You may request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of a different model, or of the same product in a different size and/or color. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online form Exchange Your Order;
- You may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than 20 (twenty) days of the day You receive the products, by filling in the Exchange Your Order form and sending it via electronically to MONCLER within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within 20 (twenty) days of the day of receipt;
- You may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased; only one single exchange for the same product is allowed; the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to MONCLER in a single shipment: MONCLER reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages;
- the products for which You request the replacement must be returned to MONCLER in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal.
If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once You have filled in and transmitted the Exchange form containing the request for goods replacement, MONCLER will process said request by sending You a relevant confirmation email. If such conditions are not met, MONCLER will inform You and will deliver back the product to You at Your expenses. Once received the products to be exchanged, MONCLER will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled; MONCLER will then verify the actual availability of the products to be replaced in its warehouses to ensure that the size and/or color You have selected are available. If the selected products are not available, MONCLER will not be able to accept the request for exchange and will refund You the price of the products originally purchased in accordance with the procedures specified in the Return Policy, by informing You accordingly. If the selected products are available in the warehouse, MONCLER will accept the request for exchange and will send You an email confirming the shipment of the replaced products. Shipment will occur as soon as the item exchanged will be accepted in the warehouse. The costs for shipping the replacement products shall be borne by MONCLER who will choose the carrier.
In case the value of the exchanged product is the same as the original one, no payment shall be performed by You. In case the exchanged product’s value is higher than the original, a new payment should be performed for the difference only. In case the exchanged product’s value is lower than the original, no payment should be performed and You will receive a refund of the delta price
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MONCLER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE NOR AS TO THE MERCHANDISE BEING SOLD TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MONCLER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MERCHANDISE CONTAINED ON OUR ORDER CONFIRMATION. MONCLER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Moncler shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.